Workforce Pro Platform Overview
Zampa’s Workforce Pro Software Platform is modular by design and can be deployed as a single platform or through any combination of seamlessly integrated individual modules.
Each module within the platform has been developed using the same open architecture, robust security model, forms and workflow engine helping organisations leverage investments in existing solutions or future Zampa modules with two-way workflow, data, and field/s integration.
The Software Platform is ISO 27001 certified and delivered as a secure Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud solution with system hosting, support, and future functional enhancements included within the monthly fee - removing any infrastructure or minimising overhead costs.
By deploying Zampa’s Workforce Pro Software Platform, organisations can:
- Recruit, source and manage an internal and external workforce from prequalified and compliant organisational talent pools
- Improve workforce, contractor and supplier management, executive visibility, governance, reporting and resourcing capabilities
- Ensure only pre-qualified, compliant and competent employees, contractors and suppliers are authorised to work or operate across projects, properties and facilities
- Improve the performance management, development and monitoring capability of employees, contractors, or suppliers across the organisation, projects, or facilities
- Centralise, automate and integrate organisation-wide workforce resourcing management capabilities
- Eliminate a reliance upon manual paper-based, labour-intensive processes or internal systems that are no longer fit for purpose